How did you spend the summer months? Whipping up lattes and mochas as a barista for Starbucks? Taking kids to the park while working as a nanny? Or maybe you were one of the few that returned to school with a golden tan, a byproduct of standing watch over the swimmers of your local pool.
Here at NCU we spent the summer months preparing for the arrival for our fall 2012 students which included a facelift to a few of our facilities. Here are a few noted improvements:
- New science labs were added to the second floor of the School of Education and Counseling Building
- The B. Ross Evans Chapel received sound and lighting upgrades
- A fresh coat of paint and new carpet was installed in the lobby area of both the Evans Chapel and the Kellenberger Library
- The main entry way of the Burke-Griffeth Hall received new paint and new tile flooring
- The Banquet Room received a new coat of paint and carpet
As students and visitors walk through campus, we hope they will take note of the pride the faculty and staff caring for our physical campus.